Who is it for?
Refresher level training of current knowledge and management skills required in contract scaffolding for existing Supervisors, Foremen, Contracts Managers or non-working Chargehands with at least 5 years experience of working in this role within the scaffolding industry.
- CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor Cards are valid for 5 years. To renew your card you’re required to attend this CISRS 2 Day Scaffolder Supervisor Refresher Course and have passed a Supervisory Level CITB HS&E Test (or hold a recognised exemption).
- Delegates must have previously passed the CISRS 5 Day Supervisor course.
- Prior to booking this course, delegates must have passed the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Touch Screen Test (within last 2 years).
What will I learn?
The course covers the following elements:
- Health & Safety
- Performance Standards
- Employment Basics
- Supervisory Skills
- Commercial Essentials
- Risk Assessment Project
How will I be assessed?
To successfully complete the course you will be required to sit a written test and submit a project, which contributes to the overall assessment.
What do I get for completing?
- Upon completion of course, you will receive a CISRS Certificate of training.
- Once you have successfully passed the course, those who have passed a CSCS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years will be able to apply for their renewed CISRS Scaffold Supervisor Gold card.
This will be carried out as part of the course administration and incurs a charge (£26.50 per application to cover the standard CITB card application cost) which is included within the course pricing.
What do I need to bring?
You will be required to wear some PPE equipment during the practical element of the course. Please check course specification for full details of PPE and Workwear requirements.
- NB. Owing to the mandatory requirements of the course, which includes the inspection of live scaffold structures, the course will be held at our premises in Edmonton, North London only. It is not possible to offer this course at other locations at this time.